Sunday 15 September 2013

CURSE OF FRIENDSHIP

Day by day past away
Not getting better I would say
As time slowly goes by
Everything seems to be a lie.

It’s hard to define my feelings
Inside my heart is loudly screaming
I won’t and never question why
Because a part of me had die

Insecure, depression, aggression,
Contain them through my passion
Another knock by the door,
Seriously, I can’t take this anymore.

Slowly I’ve tried to understand this
But certain things that I can’t release
Hide my feelings to satisfy others
Because I treated them like my brothers

When things suddenly gets worst
All I expect is the support from others
A knife in the back really kills
Rather commit suicide with some pills

To bear the thought of getting stab in the back
Never occur my brothers would do that
I've trusted them with my full heart
After all we've been through, this is what I get.

Music calms me down lately
To contain my emotions that is very deadly
Isolate my emotions and feelings aside
In order to have respect and keep my pride

It really hurts when the closest person stabs you
But that is life and still has to continue
I've accept the things that he has done
Hide my feelings until it’s gone

The thing I learn in life is to have respect
In friendship, have respect and no regret
That is what makes the relationship happy
Never spoil it with the presence of a third party

It is not the first time you've done that to me
Don’t spoil our relationship in this way that I see
Maybe you would say it’s very stupid to think that way
Think back; think hard or I’ll walk away

Try to think straight and move on
But I can’t because I’m worried about our bond
Never break our bonding with a third party
You’ll regret it and won’t be happy

In time, I need some time alone
I’ll be away and you won’t notice I’m gone
Seriously, I’m sad it turns out this way
Forgive me that I have to walk away

Loneliness is a curse for me
Nevertheless I’m trying to find who I would be
In God I would seek my inner peace
Until all of my stress are released

I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed
Just because of your attitude that you have pointed
Don’t care to ask or apologize to me
Because forgiveness it’s not from me but from you it will be

The point is that I really need my inner peace
I thought you can help me at least
I was wrong and expect to high
And now my feelings just die

In stress and depression I hide myself
The only thing I've felt is pain
But one thing for sure to remind myself

There’s always rainbow after the heavy rain


-M.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment