Sunday 15 September 2013

HOPE OR FAITH

I know I've been alone
You've been gone for far too long
After all that we've been through
I miss you and I know you miss me too.

I will never let it show
The pain I've grown to know
Because with all these things we do
It don’t matter when I’m coming back to you

Your words have kept me warm
It helped me through the storm
I've waited so long just to come and hold you
Because my heart is always with you

I pray that hope won’t die
I can’t live another day in disguise
These feelings can’t be right
Lend me your courage and fight for us tonight

Nobody tells me all the reason we’re here
I have my weapon, there is nothing to fear
Memories won’t let you cry
Unless I don’t return tonight

Now I really can’t find happiness
It is lost somewhere along in the bitterness
Did I go wrong and lost my friend?
The only thing that I am trying to defend

Maybe you’re not mine and I won’t be sad
But please and always do remember that,
You have the heart of a pearl,
Be the change you want to see in the world.


-M.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment