Friday 23 December 2011

23rd DECEMBER 2011

This is the date for my biggest day.
My operation day and my very own birthday,
Can I make my very own way?
The answer is definitely today.

I’m well prepared for the operation.
It is really not my decision.
I have to put negative thoughts aside especially depression.
I have to because I seriously can’t accept this rejection.

After 3 hours, everything is done.
And I am still my parent’s son.
The thing that kept me going is my love ones.
I just hope that they won’t run.

Celebrating my 19th birthday in this situation was never as planned.
All I need is a helping hand.
And not to be left drowning in the sand,
It’s all luck with my white jersey lucky number ten.

Birthday or another day seems similar to me.
It is never been special as it can be.
I always know and always see.
Feels like being left alone in the middle of the sea.

Feelings of my own are something that I can’t deal.
It is not a lie and this is all real.
Because I am the only person who knows how I feel.
Anyway I just want to end this and wish “Happy Birthday Micheal Scofield”.  :’)



23/12/1992 – 23/12/2011 (19 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING)
* Happy birthday bro. takecare. Make sure you succeed in life and never let people pull you down. I know you’re on your own in this world. Always have faith in yourself. Be the change you want to see in the world.


-M.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment