Monday 12 December 2011

CRITICAL MOMENT

It is matter of time for me to know the result.
It is very hard for me to receive an insult.
I really have no one to consult.
It has always been my fault.

To manage things now is really hard for me.
To fake a smile every day I can be.
The happiness in my life just fades away.
Just to think how to survive another day.

My family is falling apart.
My hands are frozen and I just stood by.
I have lost my heart.
Should I care? Why should i?

I’m not strong enough for all this.
Tomorrow is just a gift from Allah for me to strive.
Counting days is my own way to find peace.
Every minute I’m trying to survive.

Things are getting worse and way out of my hand.
I don’t know how much time I could stand.
I am just trying to find the perfect land.
For all this to just ends.

Now is just matter of time and there I stand.
Support from my love ones, I would like to see.
And there she appear and lend me a helping hand.
Although I thought she’s the last person to help me.

I need strength in order to succeed.
I also need a plan in order to proceed.
I need answers for all this.
God please help me, please.

I will always have faith in my intuition.
I will also have faith in all of my decisions.
I need to be strong to survive.
And I know I should strive.

-M.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment