Friday 2 December 2011

TENGKU SURAYA HANI

It has been 4 years and it feels so long.
Our friendship is always strong.
I remember the first time I spoke to her.
She scolds me because I make fun of her.

Time passes by and still getting faster.
She treats me like her own brother.
I couldn’t forget how she scolds me because I make fun of the teacher.
She seriously sounded like my mother.

I really thankful to have a caring friend like you,
A great friend, sister, “mother” and I love you.
On this very beautiful and lovely Saturday,
I just want to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TENGKU SURAYA HANI. :)



*dah tua dah pon you. HAHA. Have a great day and enjoy your bday sue.
Happy bday sue sue!! <3
(rifdirazmi) ;)

-M.S-

1 comment:

  1. she will be very greatful for this..i want it too;)hehe

    ReplyDelete