Thursday 1 December 2011

DARK SECRET

A dark secret I keep to myself for 7 years.
A secret I wish no one could hear.
But it is hard for me to keep by myself.
For 7 years I hold it and enough is enough.

In those dark times, I can feel the heavy burden.
A burden that I took with no reason,
It is my responsibility to my family.
Just to make sure that they will always happy.

All of my problems always pull me down.
A dark secret that sure to make me drown,
These problems make me lose a lot of friends which I love,
And not to forget a special person that I love.

People around me don’t believe all of my problems.
It is never in my thoughts that I would blame them.
For them, it is too young for me to face it and try.
For 7 years I face and that is a fact I couldn’t lie.

I sacrifice a lot to help my family.
It is my pride and not to forget my dignity.
When I sit alone and thinking, tears just fell.
I’m not strong enough to tell.

Just a little bit of my dark secret that I hold.
A secret that I would like to fold,
I tried so hard to explain and it is like drowning in the sand.
I won’t try harder because I know people won’t understand.


-M.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment