Sunday 6 November 2011

cont.. (STORY OF MY LIFE)

I’ve been ups and downs through my working days.
To help my family is my main priority I would say.
Solve my own problems in my own very way.
I still kept smiling in every single day.

Receive an offer to further my studies.
When to Kedah and left my buddies.
I went there to pursue my dream to become an Engineer.
Get well motivated and overcome my fear.

I took the challenge to enter foundation.
I never doubt of making this decision.
To become an engineer it is just an inception.
I still believe that I can conquer the profession.

After foundation, a lot of problems that I face.
Financial problems are one of the phases.
My vision suddenly turns into a haze.
Only god knows my life is just like a maze.

During my fall times, a lot of people helped.
I never forget them because I’m in their debts.
Everyone look down on me and I know I’m poor.
But when they cry for help, I’m there for sure.



Day and night I am struggling with my life.
I’m just like a bee without a hive.
I really need oxygen to revive.
Just want to take all of my problems and just dive.

A lot of family problems and I can’t study.
I’m taking degree now is it risky?
Final exam is just around the corner and am I ready?
I really need something to become really steady.

I met a few friends that I’m proud to call brothers already.
P, A, K, and N do really make me more lively.
Quite a long time I didn’t taste the feel of a family.
Their presence really makes me happy.

This story started from the day I was born until now.
There’s a full stop in everything and I would like to take a bow.
In the age of 19 I carried a lot of responsibility.
Maybe that is just one of my special ability.

My shoulder is heavy with people and my own burden.
I still carry it without asking in return.
Honest to say I’m not an ordinary 19 year old.
Reason for that is because I have great heart, mind and soul.



This is all from my personal experience that I gain.
Started through love, happy, sad, pain and vain.
This is the journey that I survive.
I’m R.R and this is the story of my life.

-M.S-

1 comment:

  1. its a sad story in the beginning but at last u will success
    ;)

    ReplyDelete