Monday 7 November 2011

PAIN, PAIN AND PAIN

Meningitis, viral and bacterial meningitis is one kind of rare disease.
And it is definitely not as same as bronchitis.
Infection of the fluid that surrounds the brain,
No wonder I always felt the pain.

It is still very hard to understand the disease terms.
One thing for sure I have the symptoms.
Although Dr. said that I am only in the early stage.
Whatever it is prevention had to be made.

Back pain, nausea and high fever are just like ever.
The pain I suffers is just like forever.
A secret I kept to the people around me.
Just to make sure that they won’t worry.

I had to be strong and I know I’m not weak.
Dr. gave me a number of antibiotics.
Treatments of vaccines just to keep me survive.
I know and I believe I should strive.

Now I feel less pain than before.
I just feel that I’m opening a new door.
A door that will lead me to a better life.
Thank God that I survive.

:’)

- M.S -

1 comment:

  1. seriusly?hey evrythG THAT HAPPEN TO YOU IS A FATE.whats important now is u just have to be strong and never give up in anythg that might be challenging a bit in this life and when u do this,it shows that u juz done ur job bro;)

    ReplyDelete