Sunday 6 November 2011

HONEST MAN AND HIS HYPOCRITE LOVER

The first time we met, I never thought that you’ll be mine.
I was really deaf and also pretty blind.
Too many hints and I still can’t see the signs.
At last I saw it and returned it in kind.

I took you to become my assistant to help me assist.
That is one decision that sure you can’t resist.
You accept my offer and I’m very pleased.
I close the deal and returned it with a kiss.

A lot of problems occurred but you’re still strong by my side.
You always protect for the love we fight.
I always believe that you’re right.
I promise to myself that I’ll never let you out of my sight.

We’ve been for 7 months and things getting rough.
It is hard for me and its getting tough.
All the promises you made seem to becoming a bluff.
I’m just a person that his love is being cuff.

The truth you always defy.
And there is some I can’t deny.
Words came out from you is just lies.
And that is how you disguise.

I’ve should know from the start that is just a conspiracy.
From the bottom of your heart, you’re just the master of hypocrisy
I gave you my heart and beg for mercy.
You just smile and just leave me.
All these promises and words you put it through.
I believe that you love me, sure I do.
I gave everything including my heart to you.
Left me for no reason, that is just you.

For 3 months I suffer from depression.
You show no mercy but pure aggression.
I was dumb to believe you make the acceptation
I totally regret for this cold-blood rejection.

Now I realize all of my mistakes.
For putting our love at stakes.
For you to leave me is just piece a cake.
For me is like my heart getting rake.

Just to be sure that your life would be better.
I finally found out that a person just enters.
I can see the smile on you that never shatter.
I’m happy for you and very much flatter.

Now that you’re on your own.
I’m still the guy that you’ve ever known.
Just want to let you know a thing or two.
That I am always there for you.

Last chapter of our love is buried in a grave.
I never believe that and I’m still brave.
All of the things that you have gave.
I’ll cherish it and for sure I save.


Although you broke our love just like pulling a lever.
The love that fade and I would say never.
You can say anything or what so ever.
But my love for you is just eternally forever.

- M . S - 

No comments:

Post a Comment