Sunday 6 November 2011

STORY OF MY LIFE

My life is smooth and perfect just like grease.
I’m a 19 year old that just loves peace.
I’ve gone through a lot of problems and still holding the keys.
My name is R.R and I’m well very please.

From the day I was born until I turn 15 it seems very well.
But when I hit 16, it turns very swell.
People thought my life is as easy as ringing the bell.
The fact is my life is just like living in a cell.

Family problems and financial problems is just a daily routine.
My percentage of survival is always thin.
It is just like a shark without its fin.
Or am I just lucky to survive this scene.

Face my SPM with this problems isn’t good.
Whatever it is, it must be done and it should.
With or without help, I’ll know I would.
Just to be an example for my brothers and not a wood.

Everyone that I’ve known always condemned me.
Including teachers, friends and also my family.
The thing that drives me to proceed is my brother, Hadri.
He is the only person that knows how to motivate me.

I’m a smart student and that is what I see.
Face my SPM is like being left alone in the sea.
I still manage to get 4 A’s, 5 B’s and 2 C’s.
Many can’t believe I can do it and I’m still proud of me.

After SPM, I search a job to earn.
Any job would suits me and for sure I will not turn.
It is really hard and feels like my heart is being burn.
All that matters is my family and that is what I learn.

To be continue…

-M.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment