Sunday 6 November 2011

THE FIRST POEM

Baby, you’re the sun, you’re the only one.
You’re the wine and you’re mine.
My heart is blue; my heart is true for you.
I look like a fool but you still look beautiful.

Did it hurt? When you fell from the sky?
Let me lessen your pain, from my heart and vein.
Even though the star and moon is bright and you’re still my moonlight.

Although you went far away my soul mate,
I will patiently wait.
The ocean may be deep and far.
I will always follow wherever you are.
Even though you have short hair, you still look fair.

The sky may be blue at day and dark at night.
I will always be your shining knight.
If you’re hurt by an enemy with a quite number,
I’ll protect you with my shining armor.

We cry and we fall, with you I feel nothing at all.
When I look at your face daily, you just look like a little baby.
Heart break and paper shred, with you my heart will never be sad.


Table, paper, book and chair, for you I always care.
I was crazy and unwise.
But with your love I become wise.
I love you with all my heart.
Please accept me with your true heart.
Trees and soil rely on each other.
So do us when we’re together.

Written by R.R (16/08/2008)


-M.S-

1 comment: